3/12/08

those who make life easier

Everyone should have those few people in their lives who will drop everything and lend an ear when needed. I have found out in the past few days just who those people are for me. I'm not going to mention names because they already know who they are. I'm writing this just to say that it is good to know that there are people in my life who are there for me no matter what the circumstances are. I feel loved and I really need that right now. Life can throw some curve balls at you and they often smack you right in the face. It is good to know that there are people to help you as the wound heels. I will wright more later, but for now this is all I can do. Thank you to everyone out there who has been so supportive of Tommy and me. We could not do it without you.

0 comments: