3/5/08

the smell of new carpet makes me happy


It's here. It's finally here. I was kind of worried when at the beginning of the day. I got a call from the installer saying that he is not sure where I live but he is on my street and he is stuck. Great. I looked out the window and saw this. No harm done. He just carried his things across the street through the snow and started to work. Barbie and I stayed in the bedroom while he worked. For the first 20 minutes or so she barked with each hammer or loud noise. She finally settled down though. He was done by 1:00. I was shocked when he said that he was finished. I had taken the day off so I ran a few errands and started supper early. The only crappy thing is that I can't lift or move anything heavy. We might have to wait a few more days until we have furniture in the living room again, but I really don't care at this point. It already looks 100 times better than it did before. Now my kitchen floor looks gross. That might be the next project. At least it is small and probably would not cost that much money to do....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new carpet looks awesome! I can't wait to see it in person!

Nicole