3/24/08

in the mail

I hope that everyone had a nice Easter weekend. Our family did. We celebrated our niece Clara's 1st birthday on Saturday. Sunday we spent at my grandparents and ate tons of yummy food. I only had a few emotional breakdowns so that was good. I went back to work last Thursday and then I had Friday off. It was not too bad going back to work, but I was thankful to have a three day weekend. Physically I have had my ups and downs. I ended up back at my Dr. on Wednesday. My stomach was really bothering me. I called my Dr. to see what they thought. The nurse called me back and said my Dr. wanted to see me. Luckily my sister in law was able to drive me there. Thanks, Mindi! After an exam my Dr. said that everything looked okay after my surgery. She pressed on my stomach, which really hurt, and said that she wanted to have some labwork done. She also ordered an ultrasound of my gallbladder and liver. After all that the results came back normal. I'm thinking that I was unlucky enough to catch some type of virus with everything else that I was going through. Seriously, could one more thing be wrong? Friday, on my day off, I decided to do a little shopping. I found a few things. Then I had an eye appointment for a visual field test. My vision saga is something that I have not written about on here yet. I'll save that fun time for another day. ha. I am anxious to feel better physically so that I can try to focus on healing mentally.


Today I got some things in the mail that made me smile. I ordered a book last week from Amazon that appealed to me. Hopefully there will be something in it that helps me to get through this. I also got some new beads that I ordered. Now I just need some motivation to create some exciting new pieces. Another thing to smile about today is that my hubby is back on day shift for 4 weeks. Of course he falls asleep before 7 every night and is out of the house before 1:30 every morning, but at least he is physically here. It makes the evenings much more bearable. I have rambled on enough for now. Thanks for "listening".

0 comments: