4/8/08

happy 90th, err 89th, birthday


Tonight my family and I went out to my great Uncle Butch's farm for his birthday. My grandma had told us that it was his 90th birthday so we thought that we should celebrate the milestone with him. We got out there and we shortly discovered that it is in fact his 89th birthday. Grandma thought her brother was 10 years older than her. Oops. We had a good laugh about it and enjoyed some good food. It is always good to get together with our family. I told Butch that I wanted to get back out when the weather was a little more agreeable to take some pictures around the farm. He said that he wanted me to take some pictures of the barn, especially the inside. It is from the 1800s and has a lot of character. I told him that I would be glad to try to get some pictures of it.

0 comments: