2/20/08

hoping my day gets better

I have not had such a good start to my day so far. First of all, I woke Tommy up late again today. This time it was 45 minutes late. He doesn't really have to be at work that early so at least he will not be in trouble. I felt nauseous when I woke up. I hoped in the shower hoping that would make me feel better. Ha. The first thing I did was try to wash my hair with my face wash. I stood there wondering why it wasn't lathering up like usual. Seriously it took me like a minute to figure out what was wrong. Then I got sick in the shower. In the shower. Sorry if that grosses you out, but there was really nothing I could do about it at the time. Oh, and did I mention that it snowed last night. I went to take Barbie out before bed and I stop in my tracks when I got on the front porch and looked out the window. I thought I was seeing things. I guess I need to watch the news more so I expect these things. I am somewhat scared to even get dressed this morning.....

2 comments:

kimberly said...

Poor Jess! You be careful today!

cressfamily said...

Throwing up in the shower is the worst! Hey I love the blog and I can't wait to read more updates. We are super excited for both of you!