2/7/08

first appointment

We have our first appointment tomorrow. I'm excited/anxious. I think I am most nervous about drinking enough water before the sonogram. I know I will be miserable, but I guess it will be worth it in the end. I am so glad that Tommy is taking the day off to go with me. I think his calmness/humor will help out. Going to the doctore will make this all seem more real. It will be good to also know what my actual due date according to my doctor will be. I'm hoping that I am not as sick tomorrow as I have all this week. At least I took the day off so I can sleep in a little.

Afterwards we are going to go shopping and out to eat. This will be our chance to celebrate since we really have not had a chance to do so. Hopefully we find some good deals and I find some new tennis shoes.

0 comments: