5/10/08

family time

The busyness of life has taken me in this last week. It has been good for me to stay busy and not just sit and think. I have spent some time with my great Uncle and with friends. Work is crazy busy (hello huge stacks of charts on my desk) and I'm enjoying it for some strange reason. I was touched this week by 3 very different clients I went to see. That is really a whole other post that I do not have time for now.


Today my family is heading to the St. Louis Zoo to spend some time together for Mother's day. I'll be honest, this has been a difficult week/weekend for me to think about. I long to be a mom that can hold her child and celebrate the joy that it is to share that mother/child bond. I keep telling myself that I am a mom. I love the baby that I lost more than I can even put into words and that is why it hurts so much. Today I get to spend the day with my niece Clara. It is always bittersweet for me. I enjoy being with her but can't help to feel the tinge of jealously for the relationship that she shares with her mommy, sorry Mindi. I love you both and am so blessed to have you in my life. Enough of this sappy stuff, I need to get ready!!

1 comments:

Bri said...

Hi Jess,
Simply put, I'm thinking of you today and sending hugs your way.
Bri