1/10/08

It's my first time, go easy on me

I have been wanting to start a blog for some time now. I have tried more times than I can count to keep a journal but that never lasts long. I figure since I spend so much time on the computer anyway, why not write down my random thoughts for all the world to read. There is something freeing about putting your thoughts and feelings out there. I am not poetic or a deep thinker so do not expect to be inspired. What you see is what you get.

I have been married for over a year now. Hard to believe. Time really does fly when you are having fun. I love being married. It is wonderful to know that you are loved even when you wake up in the morning with wild hair and no makeup. Tommy loves me. I don't need a million reasons why. I just know he does. More about that later.

I look forward to posting on a (hopefully) regular basis. Thanks for reading.

1 comments:

kimberly said...

Yahoo! Welcome to the Blogosphere!