6/23/09

growing



Six weeks. That is how old my baby is now. Last week I took her to my office and had one of the WIC nurses weigh her. She is up to 8lbs 8ozs! She is a growing girl. Finally she is fitting into a couple of her size 0-3 clothes, but not many. During the day she is spending a little more time awake. At night she is sleeping very well. Generally at least 4 hours but up to almost 7 at times. One thing for sure is that she really likes to be swaddled. When she busts out of it she wakes herself up. Usually I just have to wrap her back up and she is good to go. We have introduced the bottle since I will be going back to work soon. Sigh, back to work. I hate those words. I never thought I would like to be at home so much. I think most of the anxiety is not so much about being away from her but worrying that she will be too much trouble for her sitter. I have all the faith in the world in her sitter. I just worry about her crying too much or not sleeping or not taking her bottle. I guess that just comes with the territory. The good thing is that since I work in town I will not be too far away if she "needs" me. :) Well, she is crying and it sounds like she might be hungry so I guess I should wrap this up. Here is a picture of her today sporting her BabyLegs. Ah, so cute!

1 comments:

cressfamily said...

BEAUTIFUL! We need to see her in person!