3/24/09

that time of year

This is hands down my favorite time of year. Everything is coming back to life. The grass is bright green and the flowers are blooming. I LOVE IT!! Having a nice lens for my camera has been such a blessing this spring. Although I must admit it is very difficult to get in the correct position to take some of the pictures I want. Here is a peek at some of the beautiful things in my world right now. If you want to see more check out my Flickr page. http://www.flickr.com/photos/moxey/

1 comments:

kimberly said...

Love the new pictures. The combination of your lens and your talent...whew! Good thing Knight Light doesn't do nature pictures or we'd have serious competition.

ps. may want to check my bags before I leave your house on Sunday to make sure I don't steal that lens.