10/13/08

a few of the things on my mind

I still can't believe that I'm pregnant.

This lack of appetite is really getting to me. Nothing sounds good. Food tastes different. I basically have to force myself to eat.

Sleeping has not been easy either. I'm tired all day, but I can't sleep at night.

I wish Tommy wasn't on afternoons this week.

I'm so thankful for my mom. She really helped to motivate me today and get some things accomplished around the house.

I get excited each time the phone rings thinking that it might be Kimberly letting me know that she's in labor. So excited to meet Baby Knight!

I still have 6 more days off until I have to go back to work.

When I go back to work on Monday I only have to work 1/2 day then I get to go see my Dr. for my first prenatal visit.

I'm very anxious about that visit.

I really need a haircut. Good thing I have an appointment this week.

I've been missing my high school friends and I wonder what they are up to.

Maybe I should "try" to go to bed now.

1 comments:

PAMMIE said...

Hey, girl. The sleep thing is so hard, I know. As long as you have off, why not just sleep during the day and stay up at night? That is, if you don't have too much else going on. I definitely think you should talk to your doc about it, but for now, especially in this first trimester, sleep when you can, even if it's not the 'norm' for everyone else.

That's just my two cents! I struggle with insomnia too and it was hell when I was pregnant. Feel free to e-mail me if you want to chat more about it.

Also, CJ was born the end of May! Wouldn't it be cool if they were a year apart? Yeah!