7/10/08

sleepy silliness

Tommy is a sleep talker. Tonight I woke him up and had him go to bed. I went in and kissed him goodnight. Here is the conversation we had.

T: That was awesome.
J: What?
T: Our kiss.
J: Okay.
T: There should be a button for that that says, "Awesomeness".
J: A button for what?
T: Our kiss.
J: You mean like a button you wear.
T: Yeah.
J: What would you do with this button?
T: Wear it when you cook.
J: (laughing so hard at this point that I'm crying) Okay.

I started to walk out of the room and he calls me back.

T: Where are you going?
J: You are talking silly so I'm going to watch TV.
T: Well, scratch my back first.
J: Okay.

I scratched a few times and he fell back asleep. I love it that even in his sleep he makes me laugh.

1 comments:

kimberly said...

I'm so glad you still live with a crazy sleep talker.